- On Kijiji since August 2015
- View poster's other Ads : Randstad Interim Inc.
|Address||100 Regina Street South, Suite 140, Waterloo, ON, N2J 4P9
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Randstad Interim Inc.|
Are you a dual ticketed Millwright/Electrician? |
Are you driven and always pushing to learn more?
This position maybe for you!
We and our customers share a key belief: that packaging is an essential part of brand identity, and as such, a critical factor in increasing sales and customer loyalty.
Using state of the art printing methods and a full menu of sophisticated finishing techniques, quality is at the heart of everything we do.
What's in it for you?
- Must be able to work straight days the first month 7am to 3pm then switch to continental shifts
-If you hold a dual ticket (millwright or electrician) you can make up to $36.00 hourly
- .65 cents afternoon premium and $1.25 night premium
- Great benefit package
- Tool and safety shoe allowance yearly
- Quarterly Bonus
- Pension plan
- Opportunity for continuing education courses
- Summer BBQ's, and outside of work paid events for the team!
- Clean and Friendly atmosphere to work in
- Do you carry a 433A Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in a fast pace, highly automated manufacturing environment (printing high speed packaging equipment)
- Must have working knowledge reading and interpreting hydraulic and pneumatic schematics
- Experience working with Lathes, Mills and drill presses
- Some welding experience is an asset
If you feel that you are the candidate we are looking for, or would like some information before clicking "apply" please reach out to Carrie or Amanda at 519-772-0181 for more details. We would love to hear from you.
Submissions are due by August 26th, 2016
Apply to this job:
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax your resume to 519-772-0186
- Apply through www.randstad.ca