|Address||Kitchener, ON N2C
|Job Offered By||Individual|
Tired of the grind? Looking for a great opportunity with a great stable company?
Looking for an exciting career that gives you an opportunity for advancement along with regular raises? Are you interested in receiving benefits for you and your family, while working in a fun, dynamic work environment?
The Largest manufacturer of baked goods in the Kitchener-Waterloo (Ontario) area are looking for Experienced Forklift Operators.
• Duties include, but are not limited to, working in the shipping department assisting with organization and movement of products
• Working in a fast paced shipping environment
• Operate Counterbalance forklift and high reach up to 2 stories
• Maintain a neat and clean work area
• Operate equipment safely as per standard operating procedures
• Full time, Monday to Friday
• $15 hr to start
• All shifts available
• Great benefits package
• Paid training with the opportunity for advancement
• Public transportation accessible
• Weekly pay
• Fun, dynamic work environment
• Opportunity for overtime
• Great starting wage, with regular reviews and opportunity for regular raises
• Unionized facility
• The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 2 years’ experience operating Counterbalance forklift
• Raymond Reach certified, comfortable reaching up to 2 stories
• Candidates must be flexible to work all shifts (vacation coverage etc.)
• The candidate must be able to lift 30lbs and have their own CSA safety shoes or work boots
This job is located in Kitchener, Ontario, only local candidates will be considered.
Candidates who are have exceptional attendance and a great work ethic are asked to forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.