- On Kijiji since February 2008
- View poster's other Ads : Grand River Personnel
|Address||Kitchener, ON N2B
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Grand River Personnel|
Responsible for ensuring quality parts are ground and polished in a timely manner to customer satisfaction.
8:00 am – 4:30 pm
$13.50/ hour with weekly pay
KNOWLEDGE AND REQUIREMENTS
• Completion of high school and or equivalent experience
• Previous experience with grinding and buffing
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Attention to detail and accuracy essential.
• Able to read work orders and part numbers (alpha and numeric)
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Must interpret technical drawings within the metal manufacturing industry.
• Read and interpret work orders
• Operate metal cleaning equipment such as grinders, deburrers and sanders to remove excess welds, rust, scale and other material from surfaces of metal parts, castings and other metal products
• Cut, grind or chip excess metal from metal products using hand tools.
• Polish metal products to mirror finish
• Any other job related duties as directed by Production Supervisor.
• Compliance to all company policies, procedures and work instructions including working safely and keeping a safe work area for all employees. Reporting unsafe conditions and personal injuries they receive at work to their Supervisor/Manager.
If you have the above qualifications please apply;
Online at www.grandriverpersonnel.ca
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply in person at 842 Victoria Street North, Unit #16, Kitchener
We thank all applicants for submitting their resume; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.