- On Kijiji since August 2015
- View poster's other Ads : Randstad Interim Inc.
|Address||100 Regina Street South, Suite 140, Waterloo, ON, N2J 4P9
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Randstad Interim Inc.|
Our client in Kitchener is looking for a licensed Millwright (Licensed 433A Industrial Maintenance Mechanic) to join their ever-growing team. The company offers a competitive compensation package other opportunity to learn and grow in your role. |
IDEALLY they would LOVE a dual-ticketed Millwright/Electrician, however if you have not yet completed your Electrician apprenticeship hours, but have at least 2-3 years of an apprenticeship completed on top of your Millwright certification, they are interested in you too!
What's in it for you?
- Must be able to work straight days the first month 7am to 3pm then switch to continental shifts
-If you hold a dual ticket (millwright or electrician) you can make up to $36.00 hourly
- $ 29.63 to start $63,630 yearly salary plus .75 cents afternoon premium and $1.50 night premium
- Great benefit package
- Tool and safety shoe allowance yearly
- Pension plan
- Opportunity for continuing education courses
- Summer BBQ's, and outside of work paid events for the team!
- Clean and Friendly atmosphere to work in
- Must carry a 433A Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
- 442A and/or 309A construction Electrician is an asset (min 2-3 years apprentice)
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in a fast pace, highly automated manufacturing environment (printing high speed packaging equipment)
- Must have working knowledge reading and interpreting hydraulic and pneumatic schematics
- Experience working with Lathes, Mills and drill presses
If you are interested in this position and meet the above qualifications, please contact Amanda or Carrie 519-772-0181
Apply to this job:
- Send your resume to email@example.com
- Fax your resume to 519-772-0186
- Apply through www.randstad.ca