- On Kijiji since August 2015
- View poster's other Ads : Randstad Interim Inc.
|Address||100 Regina Street South, Suite 140, Waterloo, ON, N2J 4P9
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Randstad Interim Inc.|
Our Client in Elmira is looking for two millwrights to join their growing team |
Both positions are for a straight afternoon shift. Both individuals need to be motivated self starters who are looking for a company to grow and develop within.
What's in it for you?
- Straight Afternoon Shift
- wage between 23-30/hour based on experience if you're licensed or not.
- Shift premium on afternoon shifts of 35cents/hour
- Great benefit package
- Work within a very friendly team environment
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience working in a fast pace, automated environment
- Must have working knowledge reading and interpreting blueprints and schematics
- Experience working with Lathes, Mills and drill presses
- Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, and conveyors
- Certified 433 A Millwright License
- Experience working in a Food Processing plant is ideal
- Knowledge of packaging machinery an asset
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of purchase orders and repair requests
If you are interested in this position and meet the above qualifications and would like some more information before clicking "apply" please contact Amanda or Carrie 519-772-0181
Apply to this job:
- Apply through www.randstad.ca and create an online profile.
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax your resume to 519-772-0186