- On Kijiji since August 2015
- View poster's other Ads : Randstad Interim Inc.
|Address||100 Regina Street South, Suite 140, Waterloo, ON, N2J 4P9
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Randstad Interim Inc.|
We are looking for a Maintenance mechanic (Millwright)to join a team in the automotive manufacturing industry on the afternoon shift.|
Candidates must be willing and able to work the afternoon shift or they will not be considered for the position at this time.
This is a permanent position and an opportunity to grow with one of Kitchener-Waterloo's largest automotive interior components and mechanisms manufacturer.
What's in it for you?
- Permanent position
- Working for a reputable company
- Straight afternoons
- Opportunity to strengthen and develop mechanical and technical skills
- $ 34.59 depending on qualifications and experience
Do you have what we are looking for?
- Minimum 3 years experience in maintenance
- Maintenance Certificate / Millwright / Electrical or Electronic Certificate
- Minimum grade 12
- Training in electrical trouble shooting
- Training in mechanical and hydraulic troubleshooting
- Some machining and some welding experience
- Understanding of Injection machines including auxiliary equipment
- Understanding of key Quality & Environmental Management Systems procedures related to job function
If you feel that you are the candidate we are looking for, or would like some information before clicking "apply" please reach out to Carrie or Amanda at 519-772-0181 for more details. We would love to hear from you.
You can also apply directly here:
- Fax your resume to 519-772-0186
- Apply through www.randstad.ca
- Email your resume to email@example.com