- On Kijiji since February 2008
- View poster's other Ads : Grand River Personnel
|Address||Kitchener, ON N2B
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||grand River Personnel|
Our amazing client in Guelph, Ontario is looking to hire temporary order picker/material handlers on rotational days and night shift. This is a temporary position starting December 5, 2016 and running until January 3, 2017.
• 40 hours per week
• Rotational 2 week shifts:
Day shift: 8am to 4pm Afternoon shift: 4pm to 12am
• Heavy lifting required throughout the shift
• Picking cases of beer to form full pallets
• Stacking pallets and cases in specific patterns
• Strong basic computer skills
• Physically fit
• Clear criminal record
• Able to work stead night shift
• Experience working in fast paced warehouse environment
• Complete a lifting assessment
• Employment reference check
• Experience with warehouse inventory system, hand held scanner and stacking patterns an asset
• Forklift/lowlift certificate is an asset
If you’re looking for a job with an award winning company, then don’t delay. Call Grand River Personnel today!
To apply to this position PLEASE come into our office 842 Victoria Street North, Unit #16, Kitchener
We accept registrations from 9:00am – 4:00pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume. Please allow to be here for 1.5 – 2 hours during this time you will receive a personal interview with one of our amazing recruiters and we can share with you all of our wonderful job opportunities.
Get ready to start work NOW!! We are looking forward to working with you.
Online at www.grandriverpersonnel.ca E-mail your resume to email@example.com
Join us on: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GrandRiverPersonnel LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-river-personnel-ltd.-est.-1978 Twitter: https://twitter.com/GRPNews