|Address||Kitchener, ON N2G3S7
|Job Offered By||Individual|
Sewing Machine Operator required for the following task's
and must be located in Kitchener - Waterloo area
- cut stretchy elastic and Velcro hook and loop pieces to specific sizes
- single needle machine to sew on Velcro pieces and labels
- surge machine sewing on ends of elastic
- see pictures of similar type sewing machines required
- see pictures for types of products to be sewn
This position is a part time on call as needed for an experienced sewing machine operator. Prefer someone that worked in cut and sew industry at one time with type of experience and proficiency to work quickly and accurately and ability to sew products to specifications required and finish sewing jobs on time and to schedule based on agreed to requirements.
Please respond to this ad and provide phone number and best time to call to discuss.
Sewing machine operator works in their home using their own sewing machines - single needle machine and 3 - 4 thread surge stitching required for this type of work.
Company will provide all materials including elastic, Velcro, labels, and product samples to work from, and specific information about each product to be sewn.
Products are manufactured and sold in the sporting goods industries.