|Address||London, ON N5Y 4S4, Canada
|Job Offered By||Individual|
|Veteran Friendly Learn More|
We are a privately owned property management and development firm looking for a loyal, hardworking and energetic Maintenance Manager / Technical Property Manager to manage our portfolio of commercial and residential buildings in the Southwest Ontario Region. If you are ambitious, self-directed, motivated and you aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty then this role is for you!
• Regular weekly inspection of all properties within assigned portfolio. Inform management of necessary repairs, renovation requirements, and other building related details as required.
• Perform any repairs and maintenance as required to keep properties and public spaces safe and well-kept.
• Supervise and assist superintendents, maintenance staff and cleaners with daily duties during site visits
• Coordinating, supporting and providing access for pickup & deliveries of materials (eg. Home Depot)
• General management and maintenance of service/utility rooms as well as responsibility for valuable stock room contents (materials, equipment, supplies, etc.)
• Responsible for building safety and ensuring all fire equipment is maintained. Monitor and maintain general health and safety around the building, including: lighting, security of windows/doors, regular and proper use of fire log book, address and mitigate infestations, etc.
• Ensure common areas of buildings are consistently kept in ‘tip-top’ condition; this includes exterior lawns, interior cleaning, and common area repairs
• Supervise on-site contractors to ensure work is completed on time and as expected
• Coordinate any maintenance requests from tenants and to seek approval by the company for works where required. Ensure work orders are attended to and completed on a timely basis.
• Inspection, detailing maintenance required and preparing all new lettings for handover to tenants : executing work required, coordinating internal & third party contractors, supervising and providing feedback on the status, etc.
• Ensure units are turned over in a quick, efficient and effective manner
• Work with head office and on-site staff to ensure tenant compliance with lease agreements
• Provide support and reporting for accounts receivable, including rental collections and leasing
• Promote good tenant relations and marketing of the properties to minimize vacancy loss and maximize revenue
• Creating, updating and maintaining administrative reports on a timely basis
• Represent the company at Tribunal hearings
• Be responsible for ensuring all office policies, procedures and operations are conducted effectively.
• Other duties / projects as required.
• Previous relevant experience in Property Manager role or similar considered an asset
• Exceptional technical construction knowledge
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
• Proven organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
• Detail oriented
• Valid Driver’s License
Interested, qualified candidates should submit their resumes and salary expectations by replying back to this Kijiji ad.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.