ADECCO, on behalf of our client, is recruiting Full-Time Assembly workers at Thorndale Roof Systems in Thorndale, ON. TRS focuses on residential and commercial construction, renovation or expansion, offering roof trusses, wall panels, and floor systems. TRS offers a family-friendly, gender friendly work environment with a wide range of job responsibilities to suit many skill sets.|
Assembler Job Responsibilities:
- Assemble building materials (wooden roof trusses, walls, and floors)
- Inserting and positioning materials, clamping, fitting parts and utilizing both hand and power tools
- Plan assembly process according to work orders, drawings and/or blueprints
- Ensure finished products meet quality assurance standards
- Meet production quotas both daily and weekly
Qualifications for the Assembler:
- Own transportation is required (not located on a bus route)
- Steel-toed work boots, framing hammer and safety glasses required
- Ability to use a variety of hand and power tools (nail guns, hammers, saws, tape measure, etc.)
- Flexibility to work both indoors and outdoors as needed
- Farm and construction experience is an asset
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 50lbs repetitively
Why apply to the Assembler position?
- Paid weekly
- 4% Vacation pay
- Monday to Friday work schedule
- This is a temp to permanent opportunity for candidates with the right skills!
- Must be flexible to work either day or afternoons shift (day shifts Mon-Fri 5am-2:30pm/afternoons Mon-Thurs 2:30pm-1am)
- Shift premiums for PERFECT ATTENDANCE will be available for both shifts!
Adecco is the leading provider of recruitment solutions and HR services in the world. Within Canada, Adecco has a network of over 40 branches, servicing thousands of Canadian organizations each day by providing the top talent they need to succeed in today’s competitive market. Adecco employs several thousand candidates in temporary positions daily and provides thousands more with permanent work opportunities annually.
In order to source the ideal candidate, Adecco Professional provides a professional recruitment solution that includes getting to know your business, market, and corporate culture intimately. Our unparalleled office staffing services mean you get not only the most skilled employees, but those that best fit in with your team. Areas of specialization include: Operations Management, Logistics, Executive Assistance, Office Management, Project Management, Administrative Assistance, and more.
Roevin Engineering and Technology
Since 1978, Roevin has been matching the highest caliber of talent in engineering, technical, skilled trades and IT with the employers who need them. As a division of Adecco, we have the geographic reach and streamlined procedures to identify, attract and recruit the most qualified talent from all across Canada and around the world.
Lee Hecht Harrison/Knightsbridge
As part of the Adecco Group, Lee Hecht Harrison/Knightsbridge will help you achieve and sustain success by effectively managing your most valuable asset – talent. Find out more about how we can help your organization for:
Leadership Development Services