- On Kijiji since February 2013
- View poster's other Ads
|Address||Clairmont, AB T0H
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Calfrac Well Services|
|Veteran Friendly Learn More|
Calfrac Well Services is a global provider of specialized oilfield services with headquarters in Calgary, Canada. Calfrac’s Canadian service lines include hydraulic fracturing and coiled tubing which are designed to help increase the production of oil and natural gas. Established in 1999, Calfrac employees number more than 2,500 worldwide.
We are currently recruiting talented people for our Seasonal Job Program including Fracturing, Coiled Tubing, and Transport Operators. The Seasonal Job Program starts in October, 2016 with an anticipated end date of April, 2017. The work locations for the Seasonal Job Program are located in Red Deer and Grande Prairie, Alberta.
Seasonal Job Program Positions:
• Fracturing Operators – Class 1 driver’s license required with 1 – 2 years of oilfield services experience.
• Coiled Tubing Operators – Class 1 driver’s license required with 1 – 2 years of oilfield services experience.
• Transport Operators – Class 1 driver’s license required with 5+ years of diverse Class 1 driving experience.
Why the Seasonal Job Program?
• Flexible Work Schedules – 22 days on, 6 days off
• Competitive Compensation and Total Rewards – Extended health and dental benefits effective day 1 for the duration of the Seasonal Job Program, day rate pay and job revenue bonus program eligibility, and vacation pay.
• Travel / Accommodation - travel and meal allowance eligibility will be covered as well as company paid accommodations in either a hotel or camp setting depending on work assignment.
• Training – Calfrac will provide all of the required oilfield tickets along with providing a tablet for the online training component.
• Networking – Building a network during the Seasonal Job Program may yield job opportunities in the future.
• Health, Safety, and Environment – Our focus on HSE allows us to execute our work safely and efficiently.
How to Apply:
All interested applicants are strongly encouraged to apply for a position by visiting us online at www.calfrac.com/careers