|Date de l'affichage||01-déc.-16|
|Adresse||2221 46e Avenue, Lachine, QC H8T 3C9, Canada
Afficher la carte
|Type d'emploi||Temps plein|
Looking for a full time Shipper/Receiver.
Hours: 8:30am-5:00pm, Mon to Fri. 40 hours a week guaranteed with the occasional opportunity for overtime.
Starting salary: 13$ an hour
Excellent Health, Retirement benefits available. Generous vacation times.
Come build your career with us!
- Receive products and stock them and to process, package and prepare orders.
- Responsible for checking accuracy of received products, stock them and record in inventory.
- Based on purchase orders, pick products accurately, pack them and prepare for shipment.
- Under general supervision, coordinates a variety of shipping and receiving tasks.
- Compares identifying information on incoming or outgoing shipments with purchase orders, invoices, or other documents.
- Prepares shipments for postal or commercial delivery; determines most economical and efficient shipping method; selects appropriate shipping container wrap; packs items to ensure safe delivery.
- Operates fork lift truck in order to move materials.
- High School Diploma or GED, preferred
• Ability to understand and follow safety procedures.
• Ability to receive, track, and distribute materials, supplies, and equipment.
• Knowledge of light equipment operation and/or maintenance.
• Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
• Ability to read, sort, check, count, and verify numbers.
• Ability to lift and manipulate heavy objects up to 50 pounds using proper safety methods
• Ability to perform simple arithmetic.
• Ability to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel.
• Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods.
• Knowledge of postal or commercial shipping methods and procedures
• 6 months or more of Shipping and/or Receiving experience
• Knowledge of common Warehouse procedures
• Forklift and/or pallet jack experience, a plus