- On Kijiji since February 2011
- View poster's other Ads
|Address||42787 Hydro Line Rd, Seaforth, ON N0K 1W0, Canada
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Delta Power Equipment|
Location: Position available in Seaforth
Summary of Position
The farm equipment detailer is primarily responsible for washing, cleaning, polishing and performing general upkeep on farming equipment interiors and exteriors to ensure they are clean and presentable for customers. This position will also provide general assistance at the dealership including, moving equipment, assisting co-workers and assisting with the cleaning of the dealership lot.
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties & responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for the detailing of interior and exterior of farm equipment, for both company and customer vehicles, and recently purchased used vehicles.
• Perform general detailing activities, including, vacuuming, shampooing, deodorizing, washing and waxing.
• Ensure the exterior of equipment is clean and smudge free
• Clean and polish equipment windows.
• Apply polish to remove scraps.
• Clean and polish wheels.
• Use cloths, squeegees, or air compressors to dry surfaces of equipment.
• Drive machines to or from company’s garage, rotate equipment in dealership lot and picks up/drop off machines for customers.
• Mix cleaning solutions, abrasive compositions, or other compounds/solutions, according to formulas.
• Operate cleaning equipment, or machines.
• Use a variety of hand held tools to detail the interior and exterior of equipment.
• Notify supervisor or appropriate technician when you notice parts of equipment that require repair or replacement.
• Take pictures of equipment and machinery.
• Performs other duties as required.
• High school diploma, or equivalent
• Work experience in detailing sector including, washing and cleaning vehicles.
• Knowledgeable about farm equipment repair and maintenance.
• Ontario “G” drivers license with a clean driving record.
• Ability to operate farming equipment.
• Experience working with cleaning products and cleaning tools including power washers.
• Must be dependable, reliable; possess a strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize effectively.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
• Overtime may be required.
• Ability to remain standing for long periods and to bending, twist, push, pull and carry equipment and supplies.
• Lifting or moving may be required, including carrying machine parts, and cleaning equipment/supplies.
• Manual dexterity required to operate cleaning equipment including power washers and hand tools.