- On Kijiji since October 2016
- View poster's other Ads
|Address||Wright Blvd, Stratford, ON N4Z 1H3, Canada
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Veteran Friendly Learn More|
You are a reliable team player who is looking for a steel toed foot in the door. You may not have previous manufacturing experience but you can competently lift 25 – 35 pounds repetitively and can consistently be counted on when it comes to attendance. As manufacturing associate you will be responsible for completing a variety of stainless steel manufacturing duties as well as safely and efficiently completing assigned work within your department.
Looking for a new career opportunity? We’ll train you! Join Wescast today!
• Assemble foam patterns using hot and cold gluing techniques.
• Review a variety of safe work procedures and reports on activities in relation to quality and machining
• Maintain a safe workplace, wearing protective clothing, using safety equipment, following safe working procedures, reporting unsafe or unhealthy situations and maintaining a clean work area
• Successfully meet/exceed production hourly/daily targets while maintaining production quality
• Proven ability to work safely and take direction
• Successful completion of grade 12 diploma
• Able to work in a fast paced production environment with extremely tight deadlines
• Must demonstrate reliability and have a proven excellent attendance record
• Must be willing to work a variety of shift rotations including afternoons and midnights
• Hourly Pay Rate $16.56
• Must be capable of standing 8 -12 hours per day
• Benefits/RRSP eligible after 3 months of continuous employment
Wescast is committed to the equitable treatment of all people with respect to employment and services. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to persons with disabilities in a way that respects their dignity and independence by removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.