|Address||Windsor, ON N9C2L6
|Job Offered By||Individual|
POSITION TITLE: MAINTENANCE HELPER, part time
RATE OF PAY: Schedule “A” of the collective agreement $15.18
• This position will concentrate on small & large repairs, maintaining a positive attitude while delivering exceptional service to all guests. This position is required to have knowledge on fire systems, electrical, plumbing, painting & drywall repairs, computer skills, flooring, electrical hand tools, pool maintenance,
mechanical inclination and ability to lift 50kg. Candidate must pass and complete an internal skill test.
• Minimum of 1 year of hands on experience for all hotel minor repairs.
• Exceptional customer service.
• Fire Safety training
• Health and Safety training
• Be able to multi task
• Strong mathematical skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication abilities in English
• Ability to make decisions and take direction from other associates
• Knowledge of hand tools, minor repairs, and the ability to be mechanically inclined and climb ladders to roof levels.
• Be able to problem solve in all situations
• Computer skills needed for various programs including, word, outlook and excel.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
• Be able to work varied shifts, including nights, weekends and statutory holidays
• Be able to handle emergency situations comfortably and full knowledge of proper emergency procedures
• Be able to take direction and work independently.