| Golf Traders is a discount golf shop specializing in used, mint condition brand name clubs at low prices! Get clubs that will play like new for way less than the new price.
Call, text or email Stephen today at 587-224-GOLF. You can also visit Golf Traders online at www.golftraders.ca!
We sell mens right hand (rh, mrh) and left hand (lh, mlh) brand name golf clubs like:
Taylormade, Titleist, Nike, Ping, Callaway, Adams, Cleveland, Cobra, Odyssey, Vokey, Scotty Cameron, Mizuno. We carry every golf related item you need: Drivers, Fairway Woods, Hybrids, Iron Sets, Wedges, Putters, Bags, Balls and Accessories!
Golf Traders sells golf clubs at "Kijiji prices" but without all the other headaches of buying on Kijiji.
1. You don't have to sort through hundreds of Kijiji ads and send a dozen "is this club still available" emails just to get a couple responses. With one trip to Golf Traders you will get to look at over 3000 quality used golf clubs all at once.
2. There is no risk when you buy from Golf Traders. Our return policy protects you from the risk of: knockoffs, clubs that break and even from the risk buying a club that you don't like or that doesn't work for you. At Golf Traders you can buy a club and if you decide you don't like it you can return it in the same condition within 7 days for a full exchange/refund or within 30 days for a 75% exchange/refund.
3. You can't trade your golf clubs in to a seller on Kijiji but you can at Golf Traders! We offer exceptional tradein values so that you can switch clubs with as little cash output as possible. In fact, people tradein a couple clubs for one newer club all the time without having to pay any money.
4. We take debit and credit cards! Obviously any deal you do with some random guy on Kijiji would have to be a cash deal but when you shop at Golf Traders you can use your debit or credit card!
5. Professional advice. Golf Traders has sold thousands of golf clubs to hundreds of people so we have the expertise to recommend the right club for you. Don't go at it alone!
Needless to say, Golf Traders is your #1 source for quality used golf clubs at great prices in Calgary! With thousands of right and left handed clubs in stock you're guaranteed to find the right club(s) for you! I carry all of the major brands like Taylormade, Titleist, Callaway, Nike, Ping, Cleveland, Cobra, Adams, Odyssey Etc. I have drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons sets, wedges and putters. I have top of the line brand new stuff all the way down to beginner clubs. Whether you're looking to buy a complete set or just shopping for that one new club you need, if you buy anywhere else you're paying too much!
More information about Golf Traders can be found at www.golftraders.ca!
This is a home-based business so I can be flexible around your schedule. My name is Stephen, feel free to call, text, or email me anytime, my number is 587-224-GOLF!
Sign up below to the Golf Traders deals email club and enter the code "GC200" for a chance to win a $200 gift card to Golf Traders!
Sign up link:
Signing up gives you access to exclusive offers, free giveaways and money saving sales!****************************************************
P.S. Tell your friends! I have already sold thousands of golf clubs to hundreds of different people and have never had an unhappy customer. So next time you're out with your golfing buddies make sure you stop by on your way to (or from) the golf course.
Where are you located?
Out of my home in the south near 22X and Macleod Trail.
Are your clubs new or used?
Mostly mint used condition but I do have a decent amount of new product.
Are your clubs genuine?
Absolutely. All of my clubs are guaranteed to be 100% genuine.
What are your hours?
I don't have set hours, but generally during the golf season I golf in the morning and am at home to see customers in the afternoon and evening. Feel free to call, text, or email me anytime to make arrangements to stop by!
How much is my trade worth?
I take great pride in offering my customers the best trade-in values of any shop in Calgary. I like to see what I'm buying before I commit to a price on it, though, so make sure you bring it with you!
Do you do work on clubs (ie regrip/reshaft etc)?
No, I do not do any of those things at this time.
Do you have ________ in stock?
Feel free to ask this question as much as you want and I will let you know!
How and where did you get so much stuff?
It took a lot of time, effort, and money to acquire the amount of golf clubs that I have. Most of my clubs are either, trade-ins, demos, or overstock items.
Do you take debit or credit?
We accept Cash, Debit, Paypal, Visa and Mastercard.
Do you buy golf clubs?
Absolutely! I'm always looking to acquire more inventory so let me know what you have and we can figure out a deal that works for both of us.