- On Kijiji since October 2007
- View poster's other Ads
|Address||9848 33 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6N 1C6, Canada
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Rapid Boost Marketing|
|Veteran Friendly Learn More|
Our company Rapid Boost Marketing is one of the Canada's fastest growing SEO, Local Marketing & Website Design Company.
Currently we are seeking a web designer and developer to join our creative team. We work with companies on a vast multitude of projects. You will be developing and designing different Wordpress based websites.
The position entails 75% development (Communicating With Clients and Junior Developers) and 25% design work. You must have a strong development background and a sense of design with exceptional customer service skills.
Our company services a mix of local and international clients. We're looking for talented web designers and developers with significant WordPress experience for this permanent position.
Your daily work will include but not limited to:
1. Take mockups, design requirements, etc. and implement in front-end templates, either from scratch, or a WordPress framework, or an existing WordPress theme that can be modified to match the intended design
2. Fill in the gaps with new design work if needed details, UI elements, or whole pages are left out of initial design documentation
Source plugins, JS libraries, and other software add-ons to aid in creating a WordPress site that meets all client functional requirements
Mention "Purple Cow" at the start of your proposal.
3. Write WordPress functions to address custom data structures and non-standard functionality
4. Work with existing templates, themes or codebases when required
5. Create websites that are optimized for SEO, speed and efficiency
6. Create websites that work well on the full spectrum of common screen sizes and devices.
7. Meeting with clients to discuss changes to the website and then implementing those changes.
8. Manage assigned Junior developers to complete website design projects.
-At least 3+ years in web development
-Strong background with PHP and mySQL development
-Custom WordPress creation
-HTML and CSS exposure is required
-Adobe Creative Suite project work
-Must be able to manage and update a CMS system
- Fluent in Spoken and Written Communications.
-Work with clients directly to understand requirements, and post updates.
-Must be able to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
-Must be a team player and should work well with other.
1. $3000/Month to start.
2. Year end bonus on good performance.
3. Experience to work with an International company with clients like Coca-Cola and Sheraton Hotels.
Selected candidates will be invited for a interview.