|Address||400 East Ave, Kitchener, ON N2H 1Z6, Canada
|Job Offered By||Individual|
The KW Titan Basketball Club is looking for a part-time, flexible enthusiastic Game Operations Coordinator to add to our team. The individual would be responsible for game day operations, corporate sponsorship fulfillment and community liaison. This is a great opportunity for an individual who enjoys the fast paced environment of the sports and entertainment industry.
• Organize, plan and oversee the game day ad schedule from beginning to end of event
• Coordinate with video board operations staff to ensure timing, sponsorship and entertainment activities are completed on time
• Manage staffing requirements and coordinate special event needs for all KW Titans games, including those of third parties
• Act as primary stakeholder for planning, logistics, and execution of all group sales events, sponsorship activation, and other internal programming at The Kitchener Memorial Auditorium
• Liaise with management for event staffing needs and coordination of events
• Assist in hiring, training, and deployment of game operations volunteers
• Database management
• Provide detailed reports following each home game
• Working events to ensure proper implementation of promotions and sponsorship fulfillment
• Developing and distributing flyers, posters and other promotional materials to locations around KW area
• Researching promotional and sales opportunities
• Various duties as assigned
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
• Flexible hours to include weekends, evenings, some holidays and some overtime to meet business needs
• Expected to work all KW Titans home games
• Candidates must be willing to learn, event planning experience a plus
• Must be able to lift and move up to 25 pounds
• Must have housing in the Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas for the duration of the season (housing and transportation will not be provided by KW Titans)
You are expected to work all 20 home games at the Kitchener Memorial Auditorium. This position will last from November 1, 2016 to April, 2017, with the possibility of extending longer due to playoff schedules. To apply please submit your cover letter and application.
Job Type: Part-Time – Must be available for all 20 home games
Apply: Please send resume to email@example.com for consideration.