|Address||Windsor, ON, Canada
|Job Offered By||Individual|
|Company||AIM Social Media Marketing|
|Veteran Friendly Learn More|
Job Type: Contract
AIM Social Media Marketing is looking to partner with marketing/business professionals to work on a contract basis. Any work in their related field will be sent directly to them and will be expected to be completed in a timely manner. Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to branch off onto your own? This might be your chance!
We are looking to hire a Videographer/Video Editor.
The successful candidate will be working on several different kinds of video project, including producing short videos from raw footage, videos created with text and image elements, and making minor edits and adding our branding to videos submitted by our freelance vloggers.
You should be a confident and self-motivated individual who is visionary and create short, compelling and viral videos from commercial product promotion. We’re looking for someone with a passion for what they do to encourage success.
Here is what you could potentially be asked to do:
• Add our branding and, using your editorial discretion, make minor edits to videos created by our freelance vloggers.
• Edit text and image elements together to create short videos.
• Occasionally assemble raw footage into a finished product.
• Choose appropriate, royalty free background music to accompany videos.
• Create a splash image to accompany each video.
• Ensure the details of all videos of the same type are consistent.
• Create video concepts including narrative, voiceover/commentary scripts and storyboard, structure and tone of the video
• Design and create engaging graphic and animation for video deliverable
• Organize, shoot and edit photography
• Can do some UX / UI Designer work
• Experience editing short videos for online publication.
• Hard working with ability to take initiative and be adaptive.
• Strong organizational skills; able to work in a fast paced environment and independently
• Demonstrates a strong work ethic, initiative and is results-driven.
• Excellent communication skills, sharing your design thinking to all stakeholders
• Ability to manage multiple projects, able to anticipate issues and appropriately address them
• Excellent attention to detail/accuracy with ability to follow-up, follow-through and meet deadlines.
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects, and experience working with the programs in conjunction
• Experience and understanding of 2D animation
• Experience with audio editing and color correction is an asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please. AIM Social Media Marketing is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume, cover letter, portfolio and at least three on the job references. Applications will ONLY be accepted from those who provide a portfolio of projects, showcasing their experience and expertise utilizing the above requirements.
Job Type: Contract
• High School or Equivalent
• Video Editing: 2 year