|Date de l'affichage||02-janv.-17|
|Adresse||Dollard-Des Ormeaux, QC H9G1W7
Afficher la carte
|À vendre par||Particulier|
A Les Paul from the Decade That Started It All!
The Les Paul ’50s Tribute represents the look, feel, and tone of the set-neck, single-cutaway solidbody as it would have appeared equipped with features from the 1950s.
The beautiful Wine Red Les Paul 50's Tribute comes stock with:
- Screaming P-90 pickups (the fat Gibson single-coil that has been beloved for more than six decades )
- Comfortably rounded neck profile characteristic of that decade
- Wine Red Vintage Gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Classic tonewood combination of mahogany body with solid carved maple top
- Strategic weight relief to lighten your load and improve resonance
- Solid mahogany neck, glued into the body, carved to a comfortably rounded ‘50s profile (measures .818” at the 1st fret and .963” at the 12th)
- Genuine rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets and traditional trapezoid inlays
- Black Corian™ PLEK-cut nut
- Black top-hat knobs with silver inserts
- Independent volume and tone control per pickup
- Three-way toggle selector switch
- Tune-o-Matic bridge and Stopbar tailpiece
- Genuine Grover™ kidney button tuners
Full specs on Gibson's website at:http://www.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/Les-Paul/Gibson-USA/Les-Paul-50s-Tribute.aspx.
Demo from sweetwater on Youtibe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsgOgn70WEA
Super clean, like new.
The bridge pickup was upgraded to a 4-wire Gibson 498T and the volume knob was upgraded to a 500k audio push/pull pot for splitting the 498T pickup. Original P90 pickup is included. No routing or body modifications were performed in order to install the 498T pickup!
Comes with Hard shell case, Owner’s manual, warranty card, and truss-rod wrench.
Looking to sell in order to make room on the rack for another guitar.
Don't miss your opportunity to pick up this gorgeous, smooth playing, amazing sounding guitar!