- On Kijiji since July 2015
- View poster's other Ads : Shoppers Drug Mart - Jobs
|Address||, Aylmer, QC,
|Company||Shoppers Drug Mart|
|Job Type||Please Contact|
178 Principale, Aylmer, Quebec, J9H 6J9
Join a locally owned and operated store to help deliver health, beauty and convenience services in your community, and keep the customer at the centre of everything you do.
Why this role is important?
What you'll do
- Provide superior customer service, identify client needs
- Develop and maintain an active client file to establish customer relationships
- Schedule client appointments for promotions, events and makeup lessons
- Achieve daily sales targets
What you'll need
- Deep knowledge of Cosmetics market
- Demonstrated customer service skills ; hability to provide informations on new products, services and promotions
- Strong communication and sales skills
- Behaves in a professional manner; including engaging customers with tact and diplomacy
Why work in a Pharmaprix store or community pharmacy?
Work for a local business owner while having the support of a strong retail brand. Benefit from a purchase discount program, flexible and varied schedules, competitive pay and online learning through Pharmaprix University (UPHX).
Take ownership of your work and find more ways to care about your patients, co-workers, customers and community.
Type of Role:
Associate Owners in the Pharmaprix network recognize Canada's diversity as an opportunity to better serve their communities, and strive to reflect the nation’s evolving diversity in the products they sell, the people they hire, and the culture they create in their stores. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
Shoppers Drug Mart
Shoppers Drug Mart Corporation is a licensor of full-service retail drug stores operating under the name Shoppers Drug Mart® (Pharmaprix® in Québec). Founded in 1962 by Toronto pharmacist Murray Koffler, we have grown to a national network of more than 1,250 independently owned and operated Shoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix stores across Canada.