- On Kijiji since July 2015
- View poster's other Ads : Shoppers Drug Mart - Jobs
|Address||, Sarnia, ON,
|Company||Shoppers Drug Mart|
Job Id: 1077260 |
Location: 510 EXMOUTH STREET
Store Number: 1032-SDM
Position Type: Part Time
Work in store as a Beauty Boutique Expert.
This is a beauty career that is more than skin deep. Drive cosmetics sales through unbiased advice on finest and most sought-after beauty brands in one place, and consult with customers in your community.
A leading retailer in Canada, Shoppers Drug Mart has locations in most cities and towns, large and small, and local pharmacist owners looking to build their store team with people who take ownership and find more ways to care.
Join a locally owned and operated store to help deliver health, beauty and convenience services in your community, by keeping the customer at the centre of everything you do.
Are you an individual who:
· Has a natural eye for inner and outer beauty?
· Wants to provide service and advice that is friendly, unbiased and unparalleled?
· Has an entrepreneurial spirit and consultative sales approach?
· Is personable and outgoing and likes to make people feel better about themselves?
If so, then a sales career with one of the leading beauty and cosmetics destinations in Canada may be for you. You will be selling the top cosmetics brands in North America and the world, with access to extensive training in cosmetic product knowledge to ensure your success, and you will have the chance to become a local beauty expert in your store and community.
A successful Beauty Boutique Expert:
· Helps to ensure that the store’s Beauty Boutique objectives are achieved as part of the Beauty team
· Drives cosmetics sales while ensuring exceptional customer service and retail beauty clienteling
· Stays up to date on with products and promotions
· Deliver a unique expression of beauty by inviting customers to Imagine, Indulge, Inspire
· Proven consultative skills to provide information, advice and guidance to customers on beauty products, services and promotion
· Good knowledge of various beauty products and services available
· Excellent makeup and cosmetic application knowledge (through experience or makeup artistry)
· Experience as a Makeup Artist or education in makeup design
· Past experience as a Cosmetician, Beauty Advisor, Counter Manager or Skin Care Specialist
· Demonstrated understanding of merchandising
· Keen interest in maintaining knowledge of health, fashion and beauty
Why work in a Shoppers Drug Mart store?
Each store has an Associate-Owner, so you will work for a local business owner while having the support of a national brand.
Within the Shoppers Drug Mart network, Associate-Owners know the root of their success lies with the people who work in their stores, who take ownership of their work and look to find more ways to care about their patients, customers and community.
Some benefits you can find working in store include:
Flex schedule - some weekends and evenings
ADDITIONAL POSITION DETAILS:
1 to 2 years cosmetic sales experience or applicable estatition certification required.
This position will have a schedule of days, afternoons, nights, and weekends.
please apply to this position online only.
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities.
Although all applicants are appreciated only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Shoppers Drug Mart
Shoppers Drug Mart Corporation is a licensor of full-service retail drug stores operating under the name Shoppers Drug Mart® (Pharmaprix® in Québec). Founded in 1962 by Toronto pharmacist Murray Koffler, we have grown to a national network of more than 1,250 independently owned and operated Shoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix stores across Canada.