Escape to the mountains this winter and join the Crescent Spur Heli-Ski team as our Massage Therapist for the 2017 Ski Season. This is a full time seasonal position starting January 5, 2017 running to mid April 2017.
Details of the position are as follows:
MASSAGE THERAPIST (RMT)
Specific Duties Include:
* Provide up to 5 sports massages to guests daily (generally in the afternoons after skiing and during evenings after dinner)
* Be available to guests for massage during the day if required
* Perform daily lodge duties as follows:
- Conduct a comprehensive 30 minute stretch class each morning before skiing
- Laundering of massage linens
- Assist in breakfast service and clearing
- Other duties as assigned
* Schedule is 6 days on/1 day off
BC Registered Massage Therapist preferred, will consider applicants with minimum 2000 hour course
Wage: Excellent Commission, daily wage for daily duties, and gratuities. Room & board included.
All applicants must:
*Be independent, yet work well in a team
*Be enthusiastic and like to meet and serve an international clientele
*Be energetic and be capable of working long hours and multiple days in succession
*Have strong work ethic and the willingness to roll up your sleeves and jump in and help
*Enjoy the challenges of living and working in a semi‑remote lodge environment
* Have Canadian Citizenship or a valid Canadian work visa
Please send Cover Letter and Resume via email. Indicate the job you are applying for in the Subject line of the email. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Posting closes November 28, 2016