|Address||Dollard-Des Ormeaux, QC H9G, Canada
- Do you shave your head in an attempt to hide your hair-loss?
- Do you want it to look like you shave your head as a style choice instead?
- Do you not leave the house without your hat on?
- Do you avoid social events due to the fact that the truth about your hair-loss may be exposed?
- Do you start each day by placing every hair "just perfectly" to cover your hair-loss?
(AND WHAT IF IT RAINS AFTER EVERY REMAINING STRAND HAS BEEN PLACED!?)
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions then our trico-pigmentation solution is for you.
What is Trico-Pigmentation?
Trico-pigmentation is a non-surgical, semi-permanent treatment that involves injecting small deposits or "dots" of pigment at an optimal depth into the scalp tissue, one dot at a time, mimicking the unique pattern and colour of your existing hair follicles. This ultimately gives the appearance of a full head of hair which has simply been buzzed by CHOICE and not necessity.
For more info, please check out our website: www.hairlinedesign.CA
“Making the world a little less bald – one scalp at a time”