|Address||5906 50 St, Leduc, AB T9E 6P1, Canada
Eyelash Extension Training
SIGN UP NOW: FULL CLASS BEING OFFERED FOR:
SATURDAY FEBRUARY 11TH 2017 *(SOLDOUT)*
SATURDAY FEBRUARY 25TH 2017 *(1 SPOT LEFT)*
Alter Image Eyelash Studio and Learning Center
I am the founder of Alter Image Lash Studio and Learning Center, which is accredited and insured. After enjoying over a decade of success in the aesthetics industry my passion for styling lashes has grown into a complete obsession. I’m a Leduc based Master Lash Stylist, highly skilled in the application of synthetic eyelash extensions. My eyelash extension background includes over 4 years and 5,500 hours of lash application as well as a full personal clientele of 20-25 clients per week. I was originally professionally trained by Lavish Lavishes® founder Mary Jane Dana. My passion for this art has lead me to open a learning center to share my experience and dedication with eager students who also wish to become lash artists and business owners. My workshops provide one on one training, I believe this the best way of mastering this precious skill.
My objective is to provide information on what a quality set of lashes should look and feel like and how to provide the best care for your clients investment. We as lash artists/stylists need to offer a custom look that suits your client’s eye shape, existing eyelashes, lifestyle and daily routine. Our job as artists/stylists is to focus on health, and proper application rather than counting lashes or applying lashes that are too thick for the client.
WHY I OFFER A 1 DAY COURSE AND NOT A 2 DAY COURSE!?!
With training and experience I don't think it's necessary to lash a mannequin head or a make-up sponge, it is highly important to be lashing a real model as long as it takes to feel comfortable perfecting your craft. I only teach what is absolutely necessary in this course.
I’M NOT HERE TO WASTE ANYONE’S TIME OR MONEY!!
Alter Image Eyelash Extension Training
• Health and safety
• Product information
• Workstation set up and tools needed
• The consultation & prepping client for application
• Style mapping
• Applying the extension
• Creating texture
• Marketing your new business
• Correct taping and/or gel pad application
• Correct posture: Hand and tweezer position
• Correct technique for positioning and picking up lashes
• Single eyelash isolation
• Application of adhesive to a synthetic eyelash
• Classical technique of one-by-one eyelash extension
• Proper techniques of eyelash extension alignment, application, correction, and removal
• Eyelash extension full set, fill, and removal
• Practice on each other (eye pad application and isolation techniques), application and removal of lashes.
AFFORDABLE Class Pricing:
• ***$995*** Includes Pro Kit, $250 deposit required - REGULAR PRICE-$1,245 (20% SAVINGS)
• NEXT FULL CLASS SATURDAY FEBRUARY 25TH 2017 *(1 SPOT LEFT)*
TO REGISTER YOUR SPOT, PLEASE CALL
780-974-0041 OR EMAIL email@example.com