|Address||5906 50 St, Leduc, AB T9E 6P1, Canada
Eyelash Extension Training
SIGN UP NOW: FULL CLASS BEING OFFERED FOR:
TUESDAY JUNE 27th 2017
Alter Image Eyelash Studio and Learning Center
I am the founder of Alter Image Lash Studio and Learning Center, which is accredited and insured. After enjoying over a decade of success in the aesthetics industry my passion for styling lashes has grown into a complete obsession. I’m a Leduc based Master Lash Stylist, highly skilled in the application of synthetic eyelash extensions. My eyelash extension background includes over 5 years and 6,000 hours of lash application as well as a full personal clientele of 20-25 clients per week. I was originally professionally trained by Lavish Lavishes® founder Mary Jane Dana. My passion for this art has lead me to open a learning center to share my experience and dedication with eager students who also wish to become lash artists and business owners. My workshops provide one on one training, I believe this the best way of mastering this precious skill.
My objective is to provide information on what a quality set of lashes should look and feel like and how to provide the best care for your clients investment. We as lash artists/stylists need to offer a custom look that suits your client’s eye shape, existing eyelashes, lifestyle and daily routine. Our job as artists/stylists is to focus on health, and proper application rather than counting lashes or applying lashes that are too thick for the client.
WHY I OFFER A 1 DAY COURSE AND NOT A 2 DAY COURSE!?!
With training and experience I don't think it's necessary to lash a mannequin head or a make-up sponge, it is highly important to be lashing a real model as long as it takes to feel comfortable perfecting your craft. I only teach what is absolutely necessary in this course.
I’M NOT HERE TO WASTE ANYONE’S TIME OR MONEY!!
Please be aware of HOME BASED lash training that is not accredited, insured, or certified! Please do your homework and ask the right questions!!
Alter Image Eyelash Extension Training
• Health and safety
• Product information
• Workstation set up and tools needed
• The consultation & prepping client for application
• Style mapping
• Applying the extension
• Creating texture
• Marketing your new business
• Correct taping and/or gel pad application
• Correct posture: Hand and tweezer position
• Correct technique for positioning and picking up lashes
• Single eyelash isolation
• Application of adhesive to a synthetic eyelash
• Classical technique of one-by-one eyelash extension
• Proper techniques of eyelash extension alignment, application, correction, and removal
• Eyelash extension full set, fill, and removal
• Practice on each other (eye pad application and isolation techniques), application and removal of lashes.
AFFORDABLE Class Pricing:
• ***$995*** Includes Pro Kit, $250 deposit required - REGULAR PRICE-$1,245 (20% SAVINGS)
• NEXT FULL CLASS:
TUESDAY JUNE 27th 2017
TO REGISTER YOUR SPOT, PLEASE CALL
780-974-0041 OR EMAIL email@example.com