|Address||Edmonton, AB T5H3R6
Home OT is a private organization offering in-home occupational therapy assessment and treatment for children and adults who experience challenges with activities of daily living.
- Stroke Rehabilitation with state-of-the-art rehabilitation devices such as the ReJoyce & ReGrasp (http://www.blog.rehabtronics.com)
- Basic activities of daily living (BADL) assessment and Intervention
- Cognitive assessment
- Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Wheelchair assessment
- Home environment assessment and Universal design
- Suggestion and provision of adaptive equipment
As an registered Occupational Therapist I can help you maximize function and independence.
Please visit www.HomeOT.ca or send an email to email@example.com for a free consultation.