|Address||5906 50 St, Leduc, AB T9E 6P1, Canada
SIGN UP NOW: 3 DAY COURSE BEING OFFERED FOR:
JANUARY 27, 28 & 29 2017
Alter Image Studio and Learning Centre- Specializing in Eyelash Extentions & Microblading.
I am the founder of Alter Image Studio and Learning Center, which is accredited and insured. After enjoying over a decade of success in the aesthetics industry my passion for styling eyebrows has grown into a complete obsession. I’m a Leduc based Master Mircroblading Stylist, highly skilled in Microblading Eyebrows. My passion for this art has lead me to open a learning center to share my experience and dedication with eager students who also wish to become microbladers and business owners. My workshops provide one on one training, I believe this the best way of mastering this precious skill.
My objective is to provide information on what quality microblading eyebrows should look and feel like and how to provide the best care for your clients investment. We as microblading artists/stylists need to offer a custom look that suits your client’s eyebrow shape, existing eyebrows, lifestyle and daily routine. Our job as artists/stylists is to focus on health, and proper Asymmetry to create an incredible and natural result.
WHY WE OFFER A 3 DAY COURSE!?!
With training and experience I have found that the hands on microblading technique is more important than the theory. Don’t get me wrong the brow, skin and color theory plus the tools and material are very important but I condense them into an intense class instruction to move onto practice skins and models. It’s highly important to be microblading a real model as long as it takes to feel comfortable perfecting your craft. I only teach what is absolutely necessary in this course.
I’M NOT HERE TO WASTE ANYONE’S TIME OR MONEY!!
Alter Image Microblading Training
• Bone symmetry & bone structure
• Basic geometry
• Brow measurement and design
• Different skin types
• Young skin vs. older skin
• Unsuitable candidates for microblading
• Selecting colour pigment
• Colour correction (using colour wheel)
• Base pigments
• Colour correctors
• Tools and materials
• Microblading Pen
• Cleaning, disinfecting, storage and disposal of tools
• Health and Safety
• Station set-up and sterilization
• Procedure Room
• Personal Protective Equipment
• Blood borne pathogens
• Health code requirements
• Touch up appointments and after care
• Setting up realistic expectations
• Client consultation and consent forms
AFFORDABLE Class Pricing:
• ***$1,675.00*** Includes Pro Kit (supplies for 50 clients), deposit required - REGULAR PRICE-$2,100.00 (20% SAVINGS)
• NEXT FULL CLASS SUNDAY JANUARY 27, 28 & 29 2017 *(2 SPOTS LEFT*)
TO REGISTER YOUR SPOT, PLEASE CALL
780-974-0041 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org