|Address||Kitchener, ON N2M3B7
Registered Massage Therapy Service Special Features:
• ONLINE booking and more information via www.thainaturaltherapies.com or www.thaimassagebyuma.com (same day online booking is available)
• accepted by extended health benefit plans/direct billing for a number of the major insurance companies
• experienced therapist with various techniques
• immediate pain relief
• both gentle and deep pressures are offered
• unique and effective massage technique
• heated massage table
• free consultations
• same-day appointments
• emergency appointments
• weekend and evening hours
• Therapeutic ultrasound and electrotherapy are offered with massage
• massage clinic location is easy to access/parking in the driveway
If you like deep tissue massage (not painful but effective), I would like to introduce you to my most popular massage offered the Ashi-Thai combination massage.
• Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy Massage (massage by feet but not a back walking). Ashiatsu oriental bar therapy (AOBT) is a barefoot massage technique in which the therapist uses gravitational forces and distributes her body weight using her feet to apply deep, gentle and painless compression and long gliding strokes over the client's body. The pressure from the massage delivered by feet is deeper, yet less painful than a therapist using a thump or an elbow. Massage cream is applied for lubrication. With slow movement, Ashiatsu treatment provides you deep relaxation. AOBT is also excellent for relieving chronic back pain, loosening adhered tissues and tight muscles, and stimulate the body's own self-healing capabilities. Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy is recognized by College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO) and the American Medical Association and approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage (NCBTMB). Please note that Ashiatsu oriental bar therapy (AOBT) is also recognized in Canada as a registered massage therapy modality so RMT receipts can be issued when receiving this treatment. You can see example of this luxurious massage here http://www.deepfeet.com the home of AOBT where I had my training.
• Registered Massage Therapy (traditional Swedish Based Massage Therapy) Massage therapy can be used for the treatment of both acute and chronic conditions. I can work with a wide variety of patients, of all ages, in the treatment of illness, injury rehabilitation and disability. I use my knowledge of physiology and anatomy to combine traditional Swedish and modern massage therapy techniques with other therapies to treat my clients. There has been a wide variety of research, published in peer reviewed journals, proving the benefits of massage therapy for various conditions.
• Thai oil therapeutic massage (oil based massage, Thai Style deep work on muscles and acupressure points plus yoga style stretches).
• Traditional Thai Massage (uses thumb, palm, elbow, knee and foot to concentrate on the pressure points of your whole body. This massage also includes yoga stretching). * hot stone treatment can be incorporated if booked for 90 min or longer. I also use the BodyCushion System to ensure maximum comfort and ultimate relaxation. Please visit my website for detailed information of each massage.
Hours of operation: By appointments only.
* Mon: 8:30 am-9:00 pm (last appointment starts at 8 pm)
* Sat: 10 am-8 pm
* Sun: 10 am-7 pm
Rates (PLUS HST)
30 min - $50
45 min - $70
60 min - $80
75 min - $105
90 min - $120
2 hour - $ 160
Hot stone additional fee - $10
Methods of payment:
Debit, VISA, MasterCard, Cash, Cheque
Insurance direct billing
ONLINE BOOKING via www.thainaturaltherapies.com (same day online booking is available)
Tel: (519) 7292119 (call or text)
Clinic location: 89 Highland Rd WEST, Kitchener. Please call, text or email me if you have any questions. Thank you very much!