|Address||13825 155 Ave NW Unit 89, Edmonton, AB T6V 0B8, Canada
About our Eyelash Extension Training
During our Eyelash Extension Course – classical method of extension, we will teach and develop your skills in one-by-one eyelash extension, as well as in eyelash extension shaping and styling. All of the techniques learnt during this training will be initially demonstrated and explained to the students, with a follow up student’s practice on the plastic head and, eventually, on a live model.
Our course consists of two parts:
– Eyelash physiology & structure
– Decontamination; Safety practice and First aid
– Eyelash extensions – types & kinds; styling; corrections
– Eyelash extension care & maintenance
– Eyelash and eyebrow tinting (dying)
– Legal aspects of eyelash extension business & more..
– Correct posture and hands’ positions
– Techniques of patch application (tape application technique will be explained as well)
– Single eyelash isolation technique with one & two hands
– Application of professional adhesive
– Classical technique of one-by-one eyelash extension application
– Techniques of eyelash extension alignment; correction & removal
– Eyelash extension refill & removal criteria & more..
8-16 hours in total given over 1-2 days.
To get our current training schedule please get in touch with us. We are more flexible with scheduling of private courses.
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
Certificate is awarded to the student who took the course and after the student met both, practical and theoretical requirements set by our Academy. Our practical requirements: student’s completion of 5 eyelash extension sets on her own, after the course. For the theoretical part, the student must pass our exam which is based on the material covered during the course. Once both requirements are fulfilled, the Certificate is issued.
The kits include all essentials and extras required for professional work, including mink eyelash extensions, professional glue(s), patches, tweezers etc.
14147 127 st
We also can teach the course at your location. Please contact us for details.
Two day course with full kit $900
All classes are taught one on one
We accept major credit cards, PayPal
To register email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Dalila at 780-445/4889