|Address||London, ON N6G2M3
|For Sale By||Owner|
Easy Cycle Stationary Leg or Arm Exerciser with LCD Display and Remote
Builds muscle strength and improves cardio-vascular system as it tones calves and thighs. Features an integral computer for recording time, speed, rep, distance and calories. Comes with remote control
Getting started on an exercise program or coming back from an injury can be daunting, but this powered stationary cycle gets you on track. Beginning at an easy pace and working up to a doubled speed, it increases mobility and flexibility. An alarm sounds if you're using incorrect form to ensure a completely safe and healthy workout. Has a timer and automatic programmed setting, and a corded remote control.
- Auto cycling machine with 4 various speed: 30/40/50/60 rpm; Timer: 3/6/9/12/15 mins; Forward and reverse cycling; Interchangeable pedals; Corded remote control with LCD display showing number of revolution and calories burned; AC powered
- Specially designed to assist all people to exercise, train and strengthen legs and arms
- Great for those who need the exercise but cannot get out or do not have the equipment to do so, like those that require therapy for their arms and legs after surgery.
- Enables people to work out anywhere as it is compact, lightweight, and portable.
- Great for people that live in apartments or have limited space
- Stores conveniently in a closet or on a shelf, does not take up valuable floor space like other exercise equipment.
- Motor runs quietly so you can work, read or watch TV as you exercise
- Choose from five speeds for the level right for you.
- Versatility to use a fixed program or develop your own routine that is customized to your own fitness level.
- Corded remote control that features a display showing settings, time, number of revolutions and calories burned.
- Works out upper body and arms – upper arms and back
- Works out lower body and legs – legs, buttocks, hips and abs
- Enables you to work out anywhere, anytime
- Assists in therapy for arms and legs
- Elderly, most definitely.
- Those who want to exercise, but are unable to get out. (Possibly have elderly person using it, sitting in a chair with a walker nearby)
- Younger adults (shown sitting in a chair reading a book, using a laptop, watching television?)
- People at work in an office situation
- Just plug in an AC outlet, set the speed and time, the program and start pedaling.
- Remote Control keeps track of time, number of revolutions and calories burned.
- Also has 5 different speeds, 5 timing settings, automatic, forward and reverse modes.
In as new condition except for the hand pedals are missing but can still be used for legs and arms with the foot pedals
- Sell for around $200 new
This item is almost new, Save yourself some bucks and get what you need to re-cooperate from injury and pain