|Address||704 Eagle St N, Cambridge, ON N3H 1C3, Canada
|Job Offered By||Individual|
|Company||Golden Years - a peopleCare Managed Home|
|Job Type||Please Contact|
This position assists with food preparation and serving of meals. As part of the dietary team, the food service worker will provide meal service according to the resident nutritional profile and in a timely manner to maintain a pleasurable dining experience.
• Provides assistance to the Cook in the preparation and service of meals.
• Assists in the preparation, re-heating and service of beverages, breakfast items, vegetables, nourishment items, salads, desserts and catering as assigned.
• Serves meals and beverages, following residents' diets and food preferences, using the Dietary Profiles and Therapeutic Menus.
• Completes pre-start up equipment checks as necessary.
• Sets and cleans dining tables and trays.
• Area cleaning duties
• Completed or enrolled in the Food Service Worker certificate program
• Current Food Handler certification Skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Good listening skills
• Performs well under stress
• Works well with others
Please visit peoplecare.ca to apply.