|Address||2110 Murrelet Dr, Comox, BC V9M 3P5, Canada
|Job Offered By||Individual|
We are currently looking for caregiver. We have an 11-year-old child who suffers of Tuberous Sclerosis and a seizure disorder that required significant care; our son requires an adult with him at all times to ensure his safety in management of his seizures. Due to my wife's condition, she isn't able to look after her son at times, reason why we would like to find a reliable, caring, understanding person to assist our family on everyday living.
- drop off and pick up child from school. The school board designs special schedule for child and is walking distance from home.
- oversee child's homework assignments requires for school. Our son speaks little
English and reads like a second grader/
- navigate the day to day challenges when mother is unwell; be an interpreter and assist with child's school activities and communications.
- provide quality and culturally sensitive care
- assist parent in child supervision in employer's residence
- assist parent in household management
- assist with or may be responsible for meal preparation, laundry, washing dishes, running errands and other routine housekeeping duties.
- work experience with children in similar job setting is required.
- fluent in english and Visayan (Filipino dialect) language is required.
- able to work in minimal supervision.
Salary: $12 an hour
Contact: 778 - 688 - 9029
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title "Caregiver Application"