- On Kijiji since July 2016
- View poster's other Ads : Adzuna
|Address||, Leduc, AB,
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Alberta Health Services|
|Job Type||Please Contact|
Licensed Practical Nurse|
Licensed Practical Nurse
Posting Open Date:
Posting Close Date:
Leduc Community Hospital - At
Temporary End Date:
Hours Per Shift:
Length of Shift Cycle:
Shift Per Cycle:
Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends
As Per Rotation
Rates of Pay:
Minimum: 25.93 per hour Maximum: 33.95 per hour
Nursing - Practical Nurse
The Licensed Practical Nurse applies the knowledge, skills and attitudes to provide direct patient care. The LPN works with a member of a health care team, collaborating on the delivery of care to meet the needs of a diverse clientele within their own level of competency. The LPN will work to full scope of practice.
- Registration with the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta (CLPNA).
- Current BCLS-HCP required.
- Successful completion of and certification in Infusion Therapy, Adult Physical assessment and medication Administration.
- IV certification
- Preferred two years recent experience working in a rural emergency hospital.
AHS values the diversity of the people and communities we serve and is committed to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
All new offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Records Check satisfactory to the employer. This information is collected by authority of the Protection For Person In Care Act (Section 10(4).
Alberta Health Services