|Address||5072 Thibault Way NW, Edmonton, AB T6R 3J2, Canada
|Job Offered By||Individual|
A live-in care giver position is available for a senior Filipino lady. She has deficits to her left side and requires assistance with day to day activities. She uses a cane to move around and requires assistance in and out of bed. She speaks both English and Tagalog perfectly and has a great sense of humor. Hours are early morning to afternoon and evening, you can call for further inquiries.
• Provide personal care
• Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
• Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
• Provide companionship
• Transfers she weighs 145lb
• Administer bedside and personal care
• Assist in feeding
• Assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk
• Administer medications
• Prepare and serve nutritious meals
• May have additional responsibilities that can be discussed on interview
• At least 1-2 years of experience with senior caregiving
• CPR and basic first aid is an asset
• Fluent is Tagalog an asset
• Family home, 2 story house in Terwillegar area
• Family dog
• Public Transit available
Salary is $15 - $19/hour depending on experience.
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment.
Apply at this website and please send your resume to email@example.com