- On Kijiji since July 2016
- View poster's other Ads : Adzuna
|Address||, Edmonton, AB,
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Alberta Health Services|
|Job Type||Please Contact|
HSAA Facility PROF/TECH
Posting Open Date:
Posting Close Date:
Royal Alexandra Hospital - At
Temporary End Date:
Hours Per Shift:
Length of Shift Cycle:
Shift Per Cycle:
Days, Evenings, Weekends
As Per Rotation
Rates of Pay:
Minimum: 37.30 per hour Maximum: 49.65 per hour
Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy, Rehabilitation/Therapy
Working in a fast-paced environment, the Physical Therapist I (Physiotherapist) is responsible for providing comprehensive assessment, consultation and treatment programs for patients within various programs. This will require you to perform therapeutic lifts/transfers and to provide the patient with physical support during physiotherapy treatment sessions. You will collaborate with the multi-disciplinary team to provide effective patient care and appropriate discharge planning.
The RAh strives to provide excellent patient centred care through ongoing mentorship, education and implementation of evidence informed and best practice standards and initiatives. This position provides opportunities to work and learn in a variety of clinical areas including medicine, surgery, arthoplasty and orthopedics.
- Masters Degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience) in Physical Therapy from an accredited university program.
- Current registration with the College of Physical Therapists of Alberta (CPTA)
- Current(BLS-HCP) required.
- Experience in adult inpatient acute care is required.
- knowledge and experience with complex discharge planning is required.
- Demonstration of strong critical thinking, decision making and problem solving in a fast paced environment is required.
AHS values the diversity of the people and communities we serve and is committed to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
All new offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Records Check satisfactory to the employer. This information is collected by authority of the Protection For Person In Care Act (Section 10(4).
Alberta Health Services