- On Kijiji since August 2014
- View poster's other Ads
|Address||Sherwood Park, AB T8A 4N5, Canada
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
eye-bar is an awesome optometry clinic & fashion eyewear store conveniently located just off Wye Road. We are currently looking for the right person to join our eye care team as an optometric assistant/receptionist. Attention to detail and exceptional communication skills are essential to excel in this position. Experience in the optical or eye care industry is not required, and training will be provided to the successful candidate. This is considered a part-time position with hours ranging from 18-30 per week. This may be a great job opportunity for students or anyone interested in entering the optical industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reception and telephone handling
- Scheduling patients for eye exams & other services
- Preparing charts & filing
- Preliminary testing of patients
- Specialized testing procedures
- Billing Alberta Health Care & other insurance plans
- Ordering contact lenses
- Training contact lens patients
- Keeping the office clean and tidy
- Assisting the doctors as required
How to Apply:
Please send your contact information and resume in PDF or Word to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off your resume in person with our office manager Luke.
All applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada, and a criminal records check is required. Please note only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.