- On Kijiji since July 2016
- View poster's other Ads : Adzuna
|Address||, Edmonton, AB,
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Alberta Health Services|
|Job Type||Please Contact|
Registered Nurse (2022.75)|
Registered Nurse (2022.75)
UA-SHD Grey Nuns-EDM
Posting Open Date:
Posting Close Date:
U of A Hospital - At
Temporary End Date:
Hours Per Shift:
Length of Shift Cycle:
Shift Per Cycle:
Days, Evenings, Weekends
As Per Rotation
Rates of Pay:
Minimum: 36.86 per hour Maximum: 48.37 per hour
Nursing - Nurse/Psychiatric Nurse
As a member of the busy, but upbeat Grey Nuns Dialysis Unit the Registered Nurse works to full scope within a multi-disciplinary team.
You would be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of medically complex chronic kidney disease patients. The incumbent performs a variety of nursing duties in accordance with clinical policies and nursing care standards, including Charge Nurse duties.
- Active registration and practice permit with the College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CARNA).
- Basic Cardiac Life Support- Healthcare Provider (BCLS-HCP) is required.
- Graduation from a recognized nursing education program.
- Current NARP Hemodialysis training is required.
- Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate critical thinking, excellent communication skills, and a positive team-work attitude.
- Nephrology Certification is an asset.
AHS values the diversity of the people and communities we serve and is committed to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
All new offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Records Check satisfactory to the employer. This information is collected by authority of the Protection For Person In Care Act (Section 10(4).
Alberta Health Services