- On Kijiji since July 2016
- View poster's other Ads : Adzuna
|Address||, Edmonton, AB,
|Company||Alberta Health Services|
|Job Type||Please Contact|
Registered Nurse (2022.75)|
Registered Nurse (2022.75)
AH-Unit 10-1 Acute Assess -EDM
Posting Open Date:
Posting Close Date:
Alberta Hospital Edmonton - At
Temporary End Date:
Hours Per Shift:
Length of Shift Cycle:
Shift Per Cycle:
As Per Rotation
Rates of Pay:
Minimum: 36.86 per hour Maximum: 48.37 per hour
Nursing - Nurse/Psychiatric Nurse
As a member of a multi-disciplinary team, the Registered Nurse/Registered Psychiatric Nurse is responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care. The incumbent performs a variety of nursing duties in accordance with clinical policies and nursing care standards.
- Active registration and practice permit with the College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CARNA).
- Graduation from a recognized nursing education program.
- Current BCLS- HCP required.
- Current registration with the College of Registered Psychiatric Nurses of Alberta (CRPNA).
- A working knowledge of the DSM IV TR, Mental Health Act, Mental Status Assessment, Concurrent Disorders and Psychotropic medications are required.
- Two years of recent adult psychiatric nursing experience is preferred.
AHS values the diversity of the people and communities we serve and is committed to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
All new offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Records Check satisfactory to the employer. This information is collected by authority of the Protection For Person In Care Act (Section 10(4).
Alberta Health Services