- On Kijiji since July 2016
- View poster's other Ads : Adzuna
|Address||, Edmonton, AB,
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Alberta Health Services|
|Job Type||Please Contact|
Registered Nurse (2022.75)|
Registered Nurse (2022.75)
ACB EDM CROSS Nursing Inptnts
Posting Open Date:
Posting Close Date:
Cross Cancer Institute - At
Temporary End Date:
Hours Per Shift:
Length of Shift Cycle:
Shift Per Cycle:
Days, Evenings, Weekends
As Per Rotation
Rates of Pay:
Minimum: 36.86 per hour Maximum: 48.37 per hour
Nursing - Nurse/Psychiatric Nurse, Oncology
Join our Inpatients Department in providing high quality care to cancer patients and their families. You are well organized, efficient, and knowledgeable in the field of Nursing. Your commitment to professional development and your ability to work within a multidisciplinary team allows you to provide the skills necessary to be a knowledgeable Nurse.
- Collecting, analyzing, recording, and communicating data in relation to the health status of the patient and their families on a continuous basis.
- Recognize and respond to the physical, psychological, and spiritual needs and challenges unique to the patient&'s and families experience at the Cross Cancer Institute.
- Identify and prioritize the short term and long term objectives of Nursing actions with in relation to the treatment plans of each individual patient.
- Act as an advocate and resource person for the patient and their family while liaising between them and their health care team.
- Perform all Nursing interventions, including the safe management of patients during Chemotherapy administration, Radiation Therapy, and pain and symptom control.
- Initiate and participate in cancer education for both the patients and their families.
- Document the implementation of care.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Active registration and practice permit with the College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CARNA).
- Graduation from a recognized Nursing education program.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support- Healthcare Provider (BCLS-HCP) required.
- Previous experience in Oncology would be considered an asset.
- Must be available to work day and evening shifts.
AHS values the diversity of the people and communities we serve and is committed to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
All new offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Records Check satisfactory to the employer. This information is collected by authority of the Protection For Person In Care Act (Section 10(4).
Alberta Health Services