- On Kijiji since July 2016
- View poster's other Ads : Adzuna
|Address||, Edmonton, AB,
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Alberta Health Services|
|Job Type||Please Contact|
Registered Nurse (2022.75)|
Registered Nurse (2022.75)
UAH Unit 5C3 TB/GI
Posting Open Date:
Posting Close Date:
U of A Hospital - At
Temporary End Date:
Hours Per Shift:
Length of Shift Cycle:
Shift Per Cycle:
D 20, E 20
As Per Rotation
Rates of Pay:
Minimum: 36.86 per hour Maximum: 48.37 per hour
Nursing - Nurse/Psychiatric Nurse
The successful candidate will report to the Unit Manager or charge nurse. As a member of the multidisciplinary team, the Registered Nurse is responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of G.I. and TB patients. Decisions are made in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team.
- Active registration and practice permit with the College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CARNA).
- Graduation from a recognized nursing education program.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support - Health Care Provider (BCLS-HCP) certification required.
- One to three years experience preferred.
- IV certification is required.
- Recent G.I. nursing experience definitely an asset.
- Charge nurse experience preferred.
- Sound understanding of TB treatment compliance.
- Ability to communicate findings in a concise and accurate manner.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Must have the ability to function as a team member in a very busy acute care setting.
- Responsible to provide proof of active registration with the College & Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CARNA) and to maintain registration throughout the duration of employment.
AHS values the diversity of the people and communities we serve and is committed to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
All new offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Records Check satisfactory to the employer. This information is collected by authority of the Protection For Person In Care Act (Section 10(4).
Alberta Health Services