- On Kijiji since July 2016
- View poster's other Ads : Adzuna
|Address||, Edmonton, AB,
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Alberta Health Services|
|Job Type||Please Contact|
Registered Nurse (2022.75)|
Registered Nurse (2022.75)
AH-Unit 10-2A Acute Assess-EDM
Posting Open Date:
Posting Close Date:
Alberta Hospital Edmonton - At
Temporary End Date:
Hours Per Shift:
Length of Shift Cycle:
Shift Per Cycle:
Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends
As Per Rotation
Rates of Pay:
Minimum: 36.86 per hour Maximum: 48.37 per hour
Mental Health, Nursing - Nurse/Psychiatric Nurse
Under the direction of the unit care manager, and working as part of the interdisciplinary team you will assist and provide quality patient care addressing physical, emotional, psychosocial and spiritual needs. You will also be responsible for other duties as assigned and as outlined in the job description.
- Active registration and practice permit with the College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta or with the College of Registered Psychiatric Nurses of Alberta.
- Graduation from a recognized nursing education program.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support - Health Care Provider (BCLS-HCP) is required.
- Satisfactory health and physical condition is also required.
- Experience in working in Addictions and Mental Health is desired.
- Familiarity with COACT is preferred.
AHS values the diversity of the people and communities we serve and is committed to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
All new offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Records Check satisfactory to the employer. This information is collected by authority of the Protection For Person In Care Act (Section 10(4).
Alberta Health Services