- On Kijiji since July 2016
- View poster's other Ads : Adzuna
|Address||, Edmonton, AB,
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Alberta Health Services|
|Job Type||Please Contact|
Registered Nurse - Case Manager|
CH-SE LTC Home Nursing-EDM
Posting Open Date:
Posting Close Date:
Grey Nuns Community Hosp - At or Out of
Temporary End Date:
Hours Per Shift:
Length of Shift Cycle:
Shift Per Cycle:
Days, Evenings, Weekends
As Per Rotation
Rates of Pay:
Minimum: 36.86 per hour Maximum: 48.37 per hour
Nursing - Nurse/Psychiatric Nurse
This position is with the Southeast Home Care network.
This position requires the successful applicant to provide RN Case Manager support for Home Care clients to maintain independence and to be able to stay in their own home for as long as possible. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team. You must be able to prioritize workload and be a critical thinker. You will assist clients in accessing community resources and also provide some direct nursing care to clients in their homes.
- Active registration and practice permit with the College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CARNA).
- Graduation from a recognized nursing education program.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support - Health Care Provider (BCLS-HCP) required.
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing is preferred; however, skills and experience relevant to nursing practice in community sector will be considered.
- Two years current nursing practice with one year in a community based setting is preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent assessment and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer knowledge/skills.
- Proven critical thinking and decision making skills.
- Physically able to perform all assigned tasks.
- Recent experience in the care of long term care clients is an asset.
This position requires a vehicle for business use. Possession of a valid driver&'s license and access to a motor vehicle in good repair for work-related travel is required.
AHS values the diversity of the people and communities we serve and is committed to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
All new offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Records Check satisfactory to the employer. This information is collected by authority of the Protection For Person In Care Act (Section 10(4).
Alberta Health Services