- On Kijiji since July 2016
- View poster's other Ads : Adzuna
|Address||, Edmonton, AB,
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Alberta Health Services|
|Job Type||Please Contact|
Registered Nurse (Teletriage - Health Link)|
EDM Hlth Link Alberta Nursing
Posting Open Date:
Posting Close Date:
Plaza 124 Building - At
Temporary End Date:
Hours Per Shift:
Length of Shift Cycle:
Shift Per Cycle:
Days, Nights, Weekends
As Per Rotation
Rates of Pay:
Minimum: 36.86 per hour Maximum: 48.37 per hour
Nursing - Nurse/Psychiatric Nurse
Are you a dynamic and outgoing registered nurse seeking a different yet challenging work environment that will have you using your strong communication skills, broad based nursing knowledge and diverse work experience in a contact centre environment? Are you active listener and effective problem solver who can ask relevant questions using your analytical and critical thinking skills to determine the best care for your patient? Do you enjoy engaging and conversing in a respectful and sensitive way that is clear and concise with a diverse variety of patients from the young to young at heart where no two days are alike? Then you've found your fit with Health Link.
As an integral member of Health Link, the Registered Nurse is responsible for providing telephone triage in the provision of health advice and information to callers throughout Alberta. Health Link provides care and trusted advice, connecting people to the right care, by the right provider, at the right time and place. Through the use of clinical software, a variety of information databases, and clinical protocols, you will assess, triage, and advise patients/callers who present with varied and often complex issues and/or problems. Using your strong customer focus, clinical nursing, and assessment skills you will provide high quality and accurate health advice and information in a contact centre environment.
- Graduation from a recognized nursing education program required. A Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Active registration and practice permit with the College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CARNA)
- Current (BCLS-HCP) required
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of five (5) years recent experience in a clinical setting, including experience in clinical areas requiring high levels of independent assessment, and triage skills.
- Recent experience working with diverse client populations and clinical issues including young families and seniors is also required.
- Experience interacting with clients over the telephone, Nursing telephone triage, and Mental Health training and/or experience would also be assets.
- Ability to successfully deal with stress in high call volume contact centre in addition to work comfortably with a variety of computer databases and manual resources (type 28 wpm).
We provide a comprehensive benefits plan to enhance the health and well-being of our employees and their families. This includes (but is not limited to) health, dental, vision, disability and lifestyle considerations.
The essence of our culture, our values define what we believe in and what we stand for. They provide us with a common understanding of what&'s important, anchor our thinking and provide us with a framework for our actions. Whatever we do and wherever we work, the quality of patient care is our touchstone. Valued, respected, engaged, committed and passionate are only a few words that describe our team members.
If these resonate with you, come join our team.
AHS values the diversity of the people and communities we serve and is committed to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
All new offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Records Check satisfactory to the employer. This information is collected by authority of the Protection For Person In Care Act (Section 10(4).
Alberta Health Services