- On Kijiji since July 2016
- View poster's other Ads : Adzuna
|Address||, Ponoka, AB,
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Alberta Health Services|
|Job Type||Please Contact|
CZ PNK CNTLCTR Cntrl Staff OFC
Posting Open Date:
Posting Close Date:
Cent. Ctr for MH and Brain Inj - At
Temporary End Date:
Hours Per Shift:
Length of Shift Cycle:
Shift Per Cycle:
As Per Rotation
Rates of Pay:
Minimum: 36.86 per hour Maximum: 48.37 per hour
Mental Health, Nursing - Nurse/Psychiatric Nurse
Within the Mental Health Program, reporting to a Central Services Manager, you will be responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating patient care in conjunction with the interdisciplinary team, with due consideration provided for family and appropriate others. You will also ensure effective operation of the unity when assuming designated responsibilities and contribute to the learning experience of students, staff, and patients.
- Active registration and practice permit with the College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CARNA).
- Graduation from a recognized nursing education program.
- Current BCLS- HCP required.
- Current registration with the College of Registered Psychiatric Nurses of Alberta (CRPNA).
- Leadership, observation, and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a psychiatric and rehabilitation setting are essential.
AHS values the diversity of the people and communities we serve and is committed to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
All new offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Records Check satisfactory to the employer. This information is collected by authority of the Protection For Person In Care Act (Section 10(4).
Alberta Health Services