- On Kijiji since July 2016
- View poster's other Ads : Adzuna
|Address||, Edmonton, AB,
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Alberta Health Services|
|Job Type||Please Contact|
Single ILS Worker|
Single ILS Worker
EMH Comm Adult Support Team
Posting Open Date:
Posting Close Date:
Edmonton Mental Health Clinic - At or Out of
Temporary End Date:
Hours Per Shift:
Length of Shift Cycle:
Shift Per Cycle:
Rates of Pay:
Minimum: 21.53 per hour Maximum: 25.12 per hour
Mental Health, Psychology/Counselling/Social Work, Rehabilitation/Therapy
The ILS Worker:
- Is a member of the inter-disciplinary treatment team, working under the direction of a healthcare professional (Mental Health Therapist, MHT) with individuals who are living in the community, who are experiencing mental health problems.
- Assists the MHT or designated healthcare professional with the implementation of the client&'s treatment plan by providing goal oriented independent living supports.
- Relays factual, timely information to the MHT which assists in the evaluation and refinement of the overall treatment plan.
- Mental Health Aide Certificate is required.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support- Healthcare Provider (BCLS-HCP) is required.
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention.
- Two to three year&'s experience working with persons with mental illness is required.
- Experience working in a community based setting is preferred.
- Valid Drivers License.
AHS values the diversity of the people and communities we serve and is committed to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
All new offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Records Check satisfactory to the employer. This information is collected by authority of the Protection For Person In Care Act (Section 10(4).
Alberta Health Services