|Address||55 Angeline St N, Lindsay, ON K9V 5B7, Canada
|Job Offered By||Individual|
|Company||Kawartha Lakes Pharmasave|
Front Shop Assistant
Kawartha Lakes Pharmasave
• Provide exceptional customer service in this highly visable role,
• Customer greeting and directing to appropriate staff as needed,
• Handling the cash register including Moneris and customer accounts,
• Responding to all customer service calls and requests related to front shop,
• Answering phones and directing to appropriate staff as needed,
• Ensuring all front shop sections are kept up to date (planograms, labeling etc.),
• Front shop ordering and inventory management,
• Ensuring all flyer information is displayed appropriately and in a timely manner,
• Housekeeping duties,
• Additional duties as required.
• Experience in retail and/or customer service is essential;
• Excellent organizational skills;
• Strong communication skills;
• Ability to work independently and as a part of a team;
• Proficient computer skills (Point of Sale, Excel, Word).
Full-time (40 hours), mostly days (9am to 5pm) but may include some evenings and Saturdays
All interested applicants can send résumés to email@example.com or by hand at 55 Angeline St N, Lindsay.