- On Kijiji since August 2015
- View poster's other Ads : Saint Elizabeth
|Address||, Kawarthas, ON,
Personal Support Worker (Palliative Care)|
Join our PSW Palliative Care Team !
Here are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team:
•You will be part of a distinguished Canadian, not-for-profit organization with a century of experience
• We will provide you education and training for our Palliative Care Team
•Ongoing opportunities for continuing education, training and professional development
•Total Rewards program which includes group benefits, and pension plan
• Current PSW Certificate mandatory and availability to work days, evenings and weekends.
• Minimum 1 year Hospice Palliative care experience and ongoing continuing education is preferred
•A valid driver’s license and vehicle would be an asset.
• Excellent Communication skills both orally and verbally along with exceptional computer skills
•Well-developed interpersonal skills and Excellent organizational skills.
• Able to work independently as well as part of an integrated team (nurse, physician, hospices, etc)
•Effective problem-solving and conflict management skills.
• Works well in a changing environment with an appreciation for continuous quality improvement processes.
•A current CPR certificate is required.