As a key member of the health care team, you will deliver care in accordance with established standards, policies and procedures. You will utilize your sound knowledge, skills and judgment to offer safe, compassionate, and ethical care. Your strong commitment, proven clinical proficiency, and holistic approach to client care will contribute to providing culturally competent, positive, and respectful care for all.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To improve the clients overall quality of life and assist them with their Activities of Daily Living (ADLs).
- To provide care in a kind, sensitive, and understanding manner and in compliance with Regulated Health Professions Act.
- To adhere to the plan of care as directed by the supervisor.
- To complete all necessary documentation in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- To provide social and emotional support to clients and their families.
- To uphold and promote the company's values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics and integrity.
Why Staff Relief?
- Personal Support Worker or equivalent training and/or certification.
- At least one year of recent experience in a hospital, long-term care, and/or home health care setting.
- Must have demonstrated understanding of client needs.
- Must possess strong written and oral communication, problem solving, decision making skills, and time management skills.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support and First Aid certification.
- Current Vulnerable Sector Screening.
- Complete Immunization Record.
- Valid driver's licence and reliable vehicle.
We recognize outstanding employees whose enormous dedication and compassion have made a difference to their clients and team members. Our employees enjoy the following benefits:
Staff Relief Health Care Services is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all candidates who dedicate their careers to helping others and striving to make a real difference to the well-being of those they care for to apply.
- Competitive compensation
- Variety of work assignments
- Paid training
- Unique professional development opportunities
- Flexible schedules
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Access to the latest advances in information technology
- 24-hour support
Staff Relief Health Care Services Inc