|Address||Caledon, ON L7E
|Job Offered By||Individual|
Do you have the “can do” attitude while maintaining a professional and courteous positive attitude?
We are currently seeking a full-time medical assistant/receptionist for a very busy, fast paced general practitioner’s office in Bolton, Ontario. This is a single physician office. In this position you'd be the only one in the front office 60-70% of the time. If you are looking for a lab position this isn't for you, but if you love administrative tasks, love to work for a caring, committed doctor, like talking with patients, and are looking for a long term placement….THIS IS FOR YOU!
The successful candidate must:
- Be proficient in English
- Have previous experience (minimum 1 year) as a receptionist/assistant in a medical practice office
- Have a professional telephone manner and good patient relations/communication skills
- Have excellent organizational and time management skills
- Be a multi-tasker (answer multiple telephone lines/manage doctor’s schedule/patient charts)
*Ability to administer injections is an asset
Work responsibilities include:
- Greeting and registering patients
- Booking appointments
- Faxing documents
- Filing (reports and charts)
- Calling patients to confirm appointments
- Processing incoming mail/faxes/reports
- Setting up patients in examining rooms
- Cleaning up rooms after patients leave
- General housekeeping and cleanliness of office
- Flexible hours (including evenings)
All applications are greatly appreciated.
Only successful candidates will be contacted